Friday, December 18, 2009


We got the official word today that the closing will be Monday at 10:00. Instead of being excited, I had a meltdown. Prior talks had been of the buyers taking immediate possession at the closing! I have a few days of paperwork to wrap-up the job, and of course, there are so many things left to do to get ready to go. Roy talked with the buyers, and they are okay waiting to move in until Wednesday. They want to be living in the house by Christmas Eve. Whew! I can breath again. We started packing our suitcases tonight, and gathering household items together. With freezing temperatures, it makes the transition of some goods a bit tricky. We've decided we're not going to try to organize the camper in the cold weather, but will wait until we get down into warmer temperatures. Tomorrow will be a busy day, but I think our excitement can now start to officially grow!