Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday February 1st One month on the road !!


Today is the first of February and we have been on the road for a full month. It seems like only yesterday we were in Michigan and it was winter. Life on the road goes along at a leisurely pace. The days are filled with laid back activities and the nights quiet. The sunset signals the end of the day and if we stay up late it is 9:oo. We have found a few special places to eat along the way. For the most part we enjoy home cooked meals. We listen to more of our music CDs then in the last 10 years. I get more exercise then I ever got while driving truck. I think it is going to be good for my health. I may even lose a few pounds. It's 10:15 and the day is calling. We will move down the road a few miles and get a change of scenery. So this is my last cup of coffee for today and I need to get the camper ready for boondocking. We may be offline for a week or so. Take care
RJ over morning coffee!