Monday, November 1, 2010

Movin' On

Anticipation and anxiousness. A feeling of sadness of leaving family and friends. Wondering of the life that could develop, if we stayed; but always feeling the pull of an unknown adventure. I remind myself of all the “never would have beens”, if I hadn’t moved on. I never would have met Roy who lived in Maine, or enjoyed the seacoast lifestyle, nor met a very special friend that I have corresponded with since she was 8 years old. If we hadn’t left Maine to return to Indiana, we wouldn’t have been able to spend time with new family members. Movin’ on to Idaho we enjoyed the wide open spaces and super friends. Onward to Michigan to a northern lifestyle, more super friends, and family during holidays. I learned long ago that you really can’t have it all, at least not all together in the same place. The only place for all to come together is in the heart, and so to all those we know: you travel with us.